FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5924 Discussions

meaning of the AA at the end of 5CEBA4F17I7NAA

ARU-V
Novice

The two highlighted suffix (2 trailing alphabets) denotes that they are for special customer. It is typically a running alphabet i.e. we use AA first, then followed by AB, AC, …. AZ, BA, BB, etc.

We understand that AA is a suffix but according to info in the link there are many suffixes possible. We can also see that there is no explanation for suffix AA. (customization?)

Can you confirm that the AA parts are equivalent to the parts with no suffix if not please let us know the difference.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Please note that the device part number -  5CEBA4F17I7NAA ended with the additional suffix 'AA' is referring to customer specific ordering suffix, the material that builds directly for some specific customer request. These are added to the device part number when a device has under gone additional qualification upon request. For general part ordering, you may look for  5CEBA4F17I7N.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

View solution in original post

3 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Please note that the device part number -  5CEBA4F17I7NAA ended with the additional suffix 'AA' is referring to customer specific ordering suffix, the material that builds directly for some specific customer request. These are added to the device part number when a device has under gone additional qualification upon request. For general part ordering, you may look for  5CEBA4F17I7N.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos