FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5151 Discussions

node is missing source error when using Avalon Memory-Mapped Master Templates

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hello, 

I am trying to connect my custom component to the SDRAM so I downloaded the Avalon MM master template from: 

http://www.altera.com/support/examples/nios2/exm-avalon-mm.html 

I used the burst read master template and added SDRAM controller from SOPC builder and called this component avalon then created a quartus project with a simple verilog file user_logic.v that contains my logic to write a word to the SDRAM and finally connected those components together but when I compile I get those errors: 

Error: Node "avalon:a|burst_read_master_0:the_burst_read_master_0|burst_read_master:burst_read_master_0|coe_control_fixed_location_d1" is missing source 

Error: Node "avalon:a|burst_read_master_0:the_burst_read_master_0|burst_read_master:burst_read_master_0|reads_pending[0]" is missing source 

Error: Node "avalon:a|burst_read_master_0:the_burst_read_master_0|burst_read_master:burst_read_master_0|reads_pending[4]" is missing source 

Error: Node "avalon:a|burst_read_master_0:the_burst_read_master_0|burst_read_master:burst_read_master_0|reads_pending[3]" is missing source 

Error: Node "avalon:a|burst_read_master_0:the_burst_read_master_0|burst_read_master:burst_read_master_0|reads_pending[2]" is missing source 

Error: Node "avalon:a|burst_read_master_0:the_burst_read_master_0|burst_read_master:burst_read_master_0|reads_pending[1]" is missing source 

It's my first time to use this template, Am I using right ? 

The connection diagram is attached.
0 Kudos
0 Replies