FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5915 Discussions

quartus ii license Activation failed

NChen8
Partner

We bought the license of quartus ii, but according to the manual, we failed to activate it

In the Self Service Licensing Center, any request is the result of the screenshot below

The suggestion in the diagram has been tried. Clearing cookies and logging back in won't help.Activation products interface cannot be entered and activation code cannot be entered.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. For further checking can you provide

1) activation code (Email)

2) your PC NICID (Mac Add)

3) register email

And you can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
NChen8
Partner

Hi

I have updated the information you need in the attachment

Best Regards

Neal​

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for update. Could you also provide a License Activation Code (14 alphanumerical Code from Email Confirmation). This code will activate your license in SSLC. You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
NChen8
Partner

Hi

The license Activation Code:LHMV9ZUVTFHMTS

If you solve it, please inform me to activate it. Thank you

Best Regards

Neal

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for update. I’m escalating your case to customer service team. Give me some time for further checking. Thanks

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Upon confirmation from customer service team. License is tagged to email address dong.duan@bhge.com. Kindly follow below steps to register for PSG access.

1.          Click on this link https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/fpga-sign-in.html?redirect=/content/www/us/en/secure/my-intel/dashboard.html

2.          Click the Register now for an individual account

3.          You will be brought to the registration form. Fill in the first name, last name, business email address and username.

4.          You should be able to see the error message “Email is already registered. Enter a new email or Sign In”. Please click on the “Sign In” link.

5.          You will be taken back to the FPGA registration form. The form will be updated with your profile, please enter additional info required to register for FPGA account.

6.          Complete the form and the FPGA basic access will be added into your <login_id> account.

7.          Login again and you should be able to see Intel FPGA links within My Intel > My Tools. For example the Self-Service Licensing Center link.

8.          Done.

Once registration is completed, You may able to see the license in product and user tab. No activation is needed.

0 Kudos
NChen8
Partner

Hi

It works, thanks for all your efforts

Best Regards

Neal​

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

You are welcome. Thank you for the update and I’m glad to hear that you got your license working.

0 Kudos
NChen8
Partner

Hi AAbd RAhman

Another customer has the same problem, please help to confirm whether there is information at Intel

1) activation code (Email):LY734VPZ5N37GJ

2) your PC NICID (Mac Add):50-9A-4C-37-D4-15

3) register email:hebin@sidea.com.cn

Best Regards

Neal

0 Kudos