We bought the license of quartus ii, but according to the manual, we failed to activate it
In the Self Service Licensing Center, any request is the result of the screenshot below
The suggestion in the diagram has been tried. Clearing cookies and logging back in won't help.Activation products interface cannot be entered and activation code cannot be entered.
Welcome to INTEL forum. For further checking can you provide
1) activation code (Email)
2) your PC NICID (Mac Add)
3) register email
And you can also reply/attach your file in private message.
Thanks for update. Could you also provide a License Activation Code (14 alphanumerical Code from Email Confirmation). This code will activate your license in SSLC. You can also reply/attach your file in private message.
Upon confirmation from customer service team. License is tagged to email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly follow below steps to register for PSG access.
2. Click the Register now for an individual account
3. You will be brought to the registration form. Fill in the first name, last name, business email address and username.
4. You should be able to see the error message “Email is already registered. Enter a new email or Sign In”. Please click on the “Sign In” link.
5. You will be taken back to the FPGA registration form. The form will be updated with your profile, please enter additional info required to register for FPGA account.
6. Complete the form and the FPGA basic access will be added into your <login_id> account.
7. Login again and you should be able to see Intel FPGA links within My Intel > My Tools. For example the Self-Service Licensing Center link.
Once registration is completed, You may able to see the license in product and user tab. No activation is needed.
Hi AAbd RAhman
Another customer has the same problem, please help to confirm whether there is information at Intel
1) activation code (Email):LY734VPZ5N37GJ
2) your PC NICID (Mac Add):50-9A-4C-37-D4-15
3) register email:email@example.com