FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

request for reference schmatic and BOM for stratix4 GX device

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

I am planning to use stratix4 GX FPGA for my project. I dont have any reference schematic for the development. I tried downloading from altera website but from our comapny we are not able to download it. kindly please share me the reference schematic design for my development. I mainly have to interface DAC and ADC to this FPGA and i too have PCIe interface. so if you send me the schematic which consists of such interfaces then it will be help full 

Thanks and regards 

Nanda Kumar M
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

Hi, 

I am planning to use stratix4 GX FPGA for my project. I dont have any reference schematic for the development. I tried downloading from altera website but from our comapny we are not able to download it. kindly please share me the reference schematic design for my development. I mainly have to interface DAC and ADC to this FPGA and i too have PCIe interface. so if you send me the schematic which consists of such interfaces then it will be help full 

--- Quote End ---  

Here's the Altera Stratix IV GX development schematic. The kit documents have the OrCAD schematic file, and an Allegro layout file. There's a free Allegro viewer you can use to view the layout (if you do not have the Cadence/EMA OrCAD Suite). 

You should be able to download the DE4 development kit from Terasic's web site (http://www.terasic.com). 

Both of these boards have PCIe interfaces. 

What speed ADCs/DACs? Do you have part numbers? 

Cheers, 

Dave
0 Kudos