FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5155 Discussions

request for reference schmatic and BOM for stratix4 GX device

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

I am planning to use stratix4 GX FPGA for my project. I dont have any reference schematic for the development. I tried downloading from altera website but from our comapny we are not able to download it. kindly please share me the reference schematic design for my development. I mainly have to interface DAC and ADC to this FPGA and i too have PCIe interface. so if you send me the schematic which consists of such interfaces then it will be help full 

Thanks and regards 

Nanda Kumar M
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

Hi, 

I am planning to use stratix4 GX FPGA for my project. I dont have any reference schematic for the development. I tried downloading from altera website but from our comapny we are not able to download it. kindly please share me the reference schematic design for my development. I mainly have to interface DAC and ADC to this FPGA and i too have PCIe interface. so if you send me the schematic which consists of such interfaces then it will be help full 

--- Quote End ---  

Here's the Altera Stratix IV GX development schematic. The kit documents have the OrCAD schematic file, and an Allegro layout file. There's a free Allegro viewer you can use to view the layout (if you do not have the Cadence/EMA OrCAD Suite). 

You should be able to download the DE4 development kit from Terasic's web site (http://www.terasic.com). 

Both of these boards have PCIe interfaces. 

What speed ADCs/DACs? Do you have part numbers? 

Cheers, 

Dave