FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5925 Discussions

subscription to all new threads -> what are settings?

amildm
Valued Contributor I

Hi All,

What settings should I set in my Profile in order to be subscribed automatically to all new threads, which I open in the INTEL FPGA forum?
Best regards,
Thank you!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Go to the home page:  https://community.intel.com/

Click on "FPGAs and Programmable Solutions"

or click on this link:  https://community.intel.com/t5/FPGAs-and-Programmable-Solutions/ct-p/fpgas-programmable-devices

Then, click on the OPTIONS button, then EDIT SUBSCRIPTIONS.

Then, select what you want.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
amildm
Valued Contributor I

No, I only want to be get be  automatically subscribed to my posts, not to ALL posts...

What settings should I change for that?

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Did the above reply solve your problem?

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
amildm
Valued Contributor I

No, I only want to be get be  automatically subscribed to my posts, not to ALL posts...

What settings should I change for that?

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

On the top right of the page, click on your profile icon next to the question mark icon. Then select Settings.

NurinaW_1-1628128591128.png

Go to Subscription & Notifications and select Notification Settings. Then tick "Automatically subscribe me to all topics or reviews I participate in"

Let me know if this helps,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee
0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

We did not receive any response to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

0 Kudos