BQi
Beginner

download link is ok, thanks

0 Kudos
9 Replies
NurAida_A_Intel
Employee

Dear BQi,

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

May I know what do you mean by "emif evaluation excel form for stratix 10 emif "? Where did you find this doc? As, I am not aware of any evaluation emif's form.

Regards,

Aida

0 Kudos
BQi
Beginner
We can calculate how many ddr controller supported by different package. I have the old one. Attachment is fyi.
0 Kudos
NurAida_A_Intel
Employee

Thank you very much for the explanation. It helps to understand better.😊

However, I am not received any attachment. Can you please help to send it again?

0 Kudos
NurAida_A_Intel
Employee

Hi BQi,

I am not receiving any attachment file . But, my best guess is you are referring to emif's device selector excel file. You may download the latest version here --> https://www.intel.com/content/dam/altera-www/global/en_US/support/knowledge-center/emif/2019/emif_device_selector_0528_2019.xlsm

Hope this helps. Please let me know if this is not tally with what you are looking for.

Regards,

Aida

0 Kudos
BQi
Beginner

Thanks

I found it has no DX device support.​

0 Kudos
NurAida_A_Intel
Employee

Hi BQi,

Stratix 10 DX device is a new device. I believed it is not yet updated in device selector tool. So sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will raise this concern to marketing team and ask them to update the information ASAP.

By the way, may I know how many DDR controller that you want to use and on which device package? I can help to check for you.

0 Kudos
NurAida_A_Intel
Employee

Hi BQi,

Good news! Actually Stratix 10 DX already updated on device selector. As I am weird it is not updated yet makes me to double check it again and realize I go to wrong website. My bad.

By right I should go to this link--> https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/support-centers/external-memory-interfaces-support.html

You can download it from here :

device selector.PNG

So sorry for the confusion.

Thanks

Regards,

Aida

0 Kudos
BQi
Beginner
0 Kudos
NurAida_A_Intel
Employee