Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BittWare Altera Stratix® V GX/GS PCIe Board with up to two

BittWare Altera Stratix® V GX/GS PCIe Board with up to two VITA 57 FMC I/O Sites and Dual QSFP+

BittWare Altera Stratix® V GX/GS PCIe Board with up to two VITA 57 FMC I/O Sites and Dual QSFP+

BittWare’s S5-PCIe (S5PE) is a PCIe x8 card based on the high-bandwidth, power-efficient Altera Stratix V GX or GS FPGA. Designed for high-end applications, the Stratix V provides a high level of system integration and flexibility for I/O, routing, and processing. When combined with BittWare’s Anemone FPGA co-processor and the ATLANTiS FrameWork for FPGA integration, the S5PE creates a flexible and efficient solution for high-performance signal processing and data acquisition.The board provides up to 32 GB of DDR3 SDRAM with error-correcting codes (ECC). Providing additional flexibility are up to two VITA 57 FMC sites for enhancing the board’s I/O and processing capabilities. The board also has the option of two front-panel QSFP+ cages for serial I/O.

• Up to two VITA 57 FMC sites for processing and I/O expansion
  • High density Altera Stratix V GX/GS supported by BittWare ATLANTiS™ FrameWork for FPGAs
  • Two QSFP+ cages (optional)
  • Up to 32 GB of DDR3 with ECC
  • PCIe x8 interface supporting Gen1, Gen2, or Gen3
  • Utility I/O includes: USB 2.0, RS-232, and JTAG

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎06-21-2019 11:14 PM
Updated by:

Contributors