cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
834 Discussions

BittWare Altera Stratix® V GX/GS PCIe Board with up to two

BittWare Altera Stratix® V GX/GS PCIe Board with up to two VITA 57 FMC I/O Sites and Dual QSFP+

BittWare Altera Stratix® V GX/GS PCIe Board with up to two VITA 57 FMC I/O Sites and Dual QSFP+

BittWare’s S5-PCIe (S5PE) is a PCIe x8 card based on the high-bandwidth, power-efficient Altera Stratix V GX or GS FPGA. Designed for high-end applications, the Stratix V provides a high level of system integration and flexibility for I/O, routing, and processing. When combined with BittWare’s Anemone FPGA co-processor and the ATLANTiS FrameWork for FPGA integration, the S5PE creates a flexible and efficient solution for high-performance signal processing and data acquisition.The board provides up to 32 GB of DDR3 SDRAM with error-correcting codes (ECC). Providing additional flexibility are up to two VITA 57 FMC sites for enhancing the board’s I/O and processing capabilities. The board also has the option of two front-panel QSFP+ cages for serial I/O.

• Up to two VITA 57 FMC sites for processing and I/O expansion
  • High density Altera Stratix V GX/GS supported by BittWare ATLANTiS™ FrameWork for FPGAs
  • Two QSFP+ cages (optional)
  • Up to 32 GB of DDR3 with ECC
  • PCIe x8 interface supporting Gen1, Gen2, or Gen3
  • Utility I/O includes: USB 2.0, RS-232, and JTAG

Version history
Last update:
‎06-21-2019 11:14 PM
Updated by:
Contributors