cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BittWare D4-AMC Dual Altera Stratix IV FPGA AdvancedMC with VITA 57 Site

3/35/D4am.jpg

BittWare’s D4-AMC (D4AM) features the I/O processing power of two Altera Stratix IV FPGAs. The D4AM is a mid- or full-size, single wide AdvancedMC that can be attached to AdvancedTCA carriers or other cards equipped with AMC bays, and used in MicroTCA systems. An Altera Stratix IV GX FPGA paired with a Stratix IV E make the D4AM an extremely high-density, flexible board. The FPGAs are connected by two full-duplex 2 GByte/sec lanes of parallel I/O for data sharing. Each FPGA supports BittWare’s ATLANTiS FrameWork to greatly simplify application development and integration. Providing enhanced flexibility is a VITA 57-compliant FMC site, which connects directly to the Stratix IV E FPGA for LVDS and to the Stratix IV GX for SerDes. The board also provides an IPMI system management interface and a configurable 18-port AMC SerDes interface supporting a variety of protocols. On-board memory includes up to 1 GByte of DDR3 and 128 MBytes of Flash, and Ethernet is available via the AMC front and rear panels.

• VITA 57 FMC site for I/O and processing expansion
  • Dual FPGAs: Altera Stratix IV E and Stratix IV GX supported by BittWare’s ATLANTiS™ FrameWork
  • BittWare’s FINe™ III Host/Control Bridge provides control plane processing and interface
  • AMC I/O: 18 ports SerDes, 1 port GigE
  • Additional I/O: 10/100 Ethernet, 16 GPIO, RS-232, and JTAG

3/34/D4am-blkdiag.jpg

Options for additional processing and data conversion

BittWare D4-AMC FMC I/O Options

AA-FMC [AAFM]: Quad Anemone™ Floating Point Co-Processor VITA-57 FMC

3FAD: 1 - 4 Channels 8-bit, up to 5 GSPS ADC VITA-57 FMC

3FAE: 1-4 Channels 10-bit, up to 5 GSPS ADC VITA-57 FMC

3FAN: 8 Channels 12-bit, 65 MSPS ADC VITA-57 FMC

3FAP: 4 Channels 14-bit, 250 MSPS ADC VITA-57 FMC

3FDJ: 1 - 4 channels 16-bit, up to 1 GSPS DAC VITA-57 FMC

3FTV: 2 channels, 14-bit, 250 MSPS ADC and 2 channels, 16-bit, 800 MSPS DAC VITA-57 FMC

SP-FMC [SPFM]: 4 Front-Panel SFP Transceivers VITA-57 FMC

Attachments
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎06-24-2019 05:54 PM
Updated by:

Contributors