Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BittWare S4-AMC Altera Stratix IV GX AdvancedMC

BittWare S4-AMC Altera Stratix IV GX AdvancedMC with Optional VITA 57 FMC for I/O

d/de/S43x.jpg

BittWare S4-AMC Altera Stratix IV GX AdvancedMC with Optional VITA 57 FMC for I/O

Based on Altera’s Stratix IV GX FPGA, BittWare’s S4-AMC (S4AM) is a mid- or full-size, single wide AdvancedMC that can be attached to AdvancedTCA carriers or other cards equipped with AMC bays, and used in MicroTCA systems. The S4AM features a high-density, low-power Altera Stratix IV GX FPGA designed specifically for serial I/O-based applications, creating a completely flexible, reconfigurable AMC. Providing enhanced flexibility is the VITA 57-compliant FMC site, which features 8 SerDes, 80 LVDS pairs, and 6 clocks directly to the FPGA. BittWare’s ATLANTiS FrameWork, in conjunction with the FINe III Host/Control Bridge, greatly simplifies application development and integration of this powerful board. The board also provides an IPMI system management interface, a configurable 15-port AMC SerDes interface supporting a variety of protocols, and a front panel 4x SerDes interface supporting CPRI and OBSAI. Additionally, the board features 10/100 Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 2 banks of DDR3 SDRAM, 2 banks of QDRII+ SRAM, and Flash memory for booting the FPGAs and FINe.

• VITA 57 FMC site for I/O and processing expansion
  • High density Altera Stratix IV GX supported by BittWare’s ATLANTiS™ FrameWork
  • BittWare’s FINe™ III Host/Control Bridge provides control plane processing and interface
  • Fully connected to AMC (16 ports SerDes, 4 ports GPIO)
  • I/O includes 10/100/1000 Ethernet, SerDes, LVDS, RS-232, and JTAG

8/82/S43x-blkdiag.jpg

Options for additional processing and data conversion

BittWare S4-AMC FMC I/O Options

AA-FMC [AAFM]: Quad Anemone™ Floating Point Co-Processor VITA-57 FMC

3FAD: 1 - 4 Channels 8-bit, up to 5 GSPS ADC VITA-57 FMC

3FAE: 1-4 Channels 10-bit, up to 5 GSPS ADC VITA-57 FMC

3FAN: 8 Channels 12-bit, 65 MSPS ADC VITA-57 FMC

3FAP: 4 Channels 14-bit, 250 MSPS ADC VITA-57 FMC

3FDJ: 1 - 4 channels 16-bit, up to 1 GSPS DAC VITA-57 FMC

3FTV: 2 channels, 14-bit, 250 MSPS ADC and 2 channels, 16-bit, 800 MSPS DAC VITA-57 FMC

SP-FMC [SPFM]: 4 Front-Panel SFP Transceivers VITA-57 FMC

Attachments
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎06-24-2019 06:21 PM
Updated by:

Contributors