Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BittWare S5-6U-VPX Rugged Altera Stratix® V GX/GS 6U VPX Board

BittWare S5-6U-VPX Rugged Altera Stratix® V GX/GS 6U VPX Board with two VITA-57 FMC I/O Sites

BittWare S5-6U-VPX Rugged Altera Stratix® V GX/GS 6U VPX Board with two VITA-57 FMC I/O Sites

Configuration via Protocol (CvP) Supported

BittWare’s S5-6U-VPX (S56X) is a rugged 6U VPX card based on the high-bandwidth, power-efficient Altera Stratix V GX/GS FPGA. Designed for high-end applications, the Stratix V provides a high level of system integration and flexibility for I/O, routing, and processing. When combined with BittWare’s Anemone FPGA co-processor, the ARM® Cortex™-A8 control processor, and the ATLANTiS FrameWork FPGA development kit, the S56X creates a flexible and efficient solution for high-performance signal processing and data acquisition. The board provides a configurable 48-port multi-gigabit transceiver interface supporting a variety of protocols, including Serial RapidIO, PCI Express, and 10GigE. Additional I/O interfaces include Ethernet, RS-232, JTAG, and LVDS. The board features up to 8 GB of DDR3 SDRAM as well as Flash memory for booting the FPGAs. Providing additional flexibility are two VITA 57 FMC sites for enhancing the board’s I/O and processing capabilities.

• Two VITA 57 FMC sites for processing and I/O expansion
  • Two High density Stratix V GX/GS FPGAs
  • Two Anemone Floating Point Co-processors (optional)
  • 800 MHz ARM® Cortex™-A8 control processor
  • 48 multi-gigabit transceivers
  • Up to 8 GBytes on-board memory
  • I/O includes: GigE, SerDes, LVDS, JTAG, RS-232

FMC I/O Options

• Quad Anemone™ Floating Point Co-Processor VITA-57 FMC
  • 3FAD: 1 - 4 Channels 8-bit, up to 5 GSPS ADC VITA-57 FMC
  • 3FAE: 1-4 Channels 10-bit, up to 5 GSPS ADC VITA-57 FMC
  • 3FAN: 8 Channels 12-bit, 65 MSPS ADC VITA-57 FMC
  • 3FAP: 4 Channels 14-bit, 250 MSPS ADC VITA-57 FMC
  • 3FDJ: 1 - 4 channels 16-bit, up to 1 GSPS DAC VITA-57 FMC
  • 3FTV: 2 channels, 14-bit, 250 MSPS ADC and 2 channels, 16-bit, 800 MSPS DAC VITA-57 FMC

Attachments
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎06-24-2019 06:23 PM
Updated by:

Contributors