cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BittWare S5-PCIe Altera Stratix® V GX/GS PCIe Board with Dual QSFP

BittWare S5-PCIe Altera Stratix® V GX/GS PCIe Board with Dual QSFP

7/7c/S5pe.jpg

BittWare S5-PCIe Altera Stratix® V GX/GS PCIe Board with Dual QSFP+

BittWare’s S5-PCIe (S5PE) is a PCIe x8 card based on the high-bandwidth, power-efficient Altera Stratix V GX or GS FPGA. Designed for high-end applications, the Stratix V provides a high level of system integration and flexibility for I/O, routing, and processing. The S5PE is a flexible and efficient solution for high-performance network and signal processing. Combining it with BittWare’s Anemone co-processor and ATLANTiS FrameWork enhances productivity and portability and allows even greater processing efficiency. The board provides up to 16 GB of DDR3 SDRAM with optional error-correcting codes (ECC). The board provides two front-panel QSFP+ cages for serial I/O, which support 10G per lane direct to the FPGA for reduced latency, making it ideal for high frequency trading and networking applications. Providing additional flexibility is an expansion site for enhancing the board’s processing capabilities.

Configuration via Protocol (CvP) Supported

• High density Altera Stratix V GX/GS
  • PCIe x8 interface supporting Gen1, Gen2, or Gen3
  • 2 QSFP+ cages allows dual 40GigE or 8 10GigE interfaces direct to the FPGA for lowest possible latency
  • Up to 16 GB of DDR3 SDRAM with optional ECC
  • Utility I/O includes: USB 2.0, RS-232, and JTAG
  • Expansion site for Anemone co-processors to add 76.8 GFLOPs of floating point performance

Attachments
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎06-24-2019 06:29 PM
Updated by:

Contributors