Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BittWare S5-PCIe-F Altera Stratix V GX/GS PCIe Board

BittWare S5-PCIe-F Altera Stratix V GX/GS PCIe Board with VITA 57 FMC Site or 4 SFP

BittWare AAFM/S5-PCIe Altera Stratix® V GX/GS PCIe Board with Four Anemone104 FPGA Co-Processors

BittWare’s S5-PCIe (S5PE) is a PCIe x8 card based on the high-bandwidth, power-efficient Altera Stratix V GX or GS FPGA. Designed for high-end applications, the Stratix V provides a high level of system integration and flexibility for I/O, routing, and processing. The S5PE is a flexible and efficient solution for high-performance network and signal processing. Combining it with BittWare’s Anemone co-processor and ATLANTiS FrameWork enhances productivity and portability and allows even greater processing efficiency. The board provides up to 32 GB of DDR3 SDRAM with optional error-correcting codes (ECC). The board provides two front-panel QSFP+ cages for serial I/O, which support 10G per lane direct to the FPGA for reduced latency, making it ideal for high frequency trading and networking applications. Providing additional flexibility is an expansion site for enhancing the board’s processing capabilities.

The AAFM is a VITA-57 FPGA Mezzanine Card based on BittWare’s Anemone104 (AN104) floating point co-processsor for FPGAs. The S5PE supports the AAFM board via its expansion site. Featuring the Epiphany™ architecture from Adapteva, the Anemone allows users to combine the complex processing ability of a floating point C-programmable compute engine with the versatility and configurability of an FPGA to offer a completely new approach to floating point digital signal processing. Featuring four Anemone processors, the AAFM provides 76.8 GFLOPS of total processing performance.

• Four Anemone104 FPGA Co-processors on the S5PE expansion site
  • High density Altera Stratix V GX/GS
  • PCIe x8 interface supporting Gen1, Gen2, or Gen3
  • 2 QSFP+ cages allows dual 40GigE or 8 10GigE interfaces direct to the FPGA for lowest possible latency
  • Up to 32 GB of DDR3 SDRAM with optional ECC
  • Utility I/O includes: USB 2.0, RS-232, and JTAG
Attachments
Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎09-15-2020 05:08 PM
Updated by: