A) New features:
1) Support CPRI Specification V7.0
a) Suport bit rate up to Option 10 - 24.33024 Gbps
2) Support of Stratix 10 devices
a) H-tile and L-tile up to line bit rate Option 10 - 24.33024 Gbps
- Line bit rate Option 1 - 614.4 Mbps do not support for S10
B) Bug fixes:
1) Fix GMII bug which cause data packet not able to receive.
2) Fix GMII Tx FIFOs can be underflow on certain variants.
4) Fix GMII Rx path for FIFOs can become undeflow.
5) Fix GMII bug that eof_detected can not assert which cause multiple gmii_rxdv
6) Fix GMII bug that FIFO hold may not able to clear and cause the FIFOs to underflow
1) New option to support 12.16512 Gbps and 24.33024 Gbps
D) Feature changes:
1) New 64-bit interface is added, 64-bit interface use when run in 8.11008 Gbps, 10.1376 Gbps, 12.16512 Gbps and 24.33024 Gbps if 64 bit core width is selected
1) New User Guide based on 17.1 will be available soon
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.