GPU Compute Software
Ask questions about Intel® Graphics Compute software technologies, such as OpenCL* GPU driver and oneAPI Level Zero
139 Discussions

세로 모니터 사용시 제대로 인식하지 않습니다.

로경
Beginner

13600k 사용중입니다.

내장 그래픽을 통해 LF24T450 모니터를 세로로 사용하려고 합니다.

hdmi 2.0 케이블을 사용하여 내장 그래픽을 사용하려고 했습니다.

최신 그래픽 카드 업데이트까지 완료하고 디스플레이 설정까지 완료했습니다만

세로로 설정시 제대로 인식하지 못합니다.

가로로 사용시 이상이 발생하지는 않습니다만 세로로 사용시에만 문제가 발생합니다.

문제는 다음과 같습니다.

1. 마우스 포인터가 가로로 설정할때와 동일하게 나와 세로로 사용시에는 뒤집혀있는 것처럼 보임

2. 모니터의 경우 1920x1080임에도 900x800 정도와 같은 인식범위를 가짐

3. 디스플레이 설정시 확실하게 했음에도 불구하고 마우스 포인터가 기존 모니터와 제대로 이어지지 않는다는 문제가 있습니다. 예를 들어 좌에서 우로 이동시 세로로 설정한 모니터에서는 우에서 좌로 튀어나온다라는 등의 문제입니다.

그래픽 카드 업데이트 후 다시 롤백하는 등 여러 방면으로 노력했습니다만 도저히 되지 않아 문듸 드립니다.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VarshaS_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question. We only provide support in English. I have translated your question. 

It is not recognized properly when using a portrait monitor.

13600k is in use.

You want to use the LF24T450 monitor vertically through the built-in graphics.

An attempt was made to use the built-in graphics using an HDMI 2.0 cable.

I have completed the latest graphics card update and set up the display.

It doesn't recognize properly when set vertically.

There is no abnormality when used horizontally, but problems occur only when used vertically.

Here's the problem:

1. The mouse pointer appears to be flipped when set horizontally and vertically when used vertically.

2. In the case of a monitor, even though it is 1920x1080, it has the same recognition range as about 900x800.

3. Despite being clear when setting up the display, there is a problem that the mouse pointer does not connect properly with the existing monitor. For example, when moving from left to right, the monitor set to portrait will protrude from right to left.

After updating the graphics card, I tried in various ways, such as rolling back again, but it just couldn't work, so I rubbed it.

Does this reflect your question correctly?  

Thanks & Regards,

Varsha

0 Kudos
VarshaS_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. Could you please provide us with an update so that we can move to the appropriate forum?

Thanks & Regards,

Varsha

0 Kudos
VarshaS_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need additional information, please start a new thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Varsha

0 Kudos