GPU Compute Software
Ask questions about Intel® Graphics Compute software technologies, such as OpenCL* GPU driver and oneAPI Level Zero
142 Discussions

Instalo o drive drive faz trava tudo , pra joga trava tudo pra ver video no youtube trava notebook

Diegooliveirajesus1
Descrição :
Este download instala o Intel® Graphics Driver para as plataformas Xe Dedicated, da 6ª a 11ª Geração e Elkhart Lake 11ª Geração.
Versão :
Data de lançamento :
13 de julho de 2021
Tamanho :
504,42 MB  

exatamente este drive ai trava meu notebook todo gargalando e o travamento parece que faz dar 01 fps no notebook entro no jogo trava , fica travando notebook na navegação normal reagi em lentidao imensa gargalo pra assisti youtube e fazer qualquer coisa . tiro o drive e volto pro drive anterior que e o 27.20.100.9415 funcionar normal .   e esse drive ai de cima que esta ruim e nao esta funcionando direito pos ele acho que e pro windows 11 mais quero usar ela no 10 por que tem gente usando ele no 10 e eu nao consigo usar .  meu notebook e um i51135g7     decimaprimeira geraçao , intel ires xe graphics 8gb ddr4 3200mhz  .
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpitaP_Intel

Hi Diego,

Thank you for posting your question, however this is an English-only forum. I have translated your question and here is what resulted. 

"I install the drive drive does hangs everything, to plays hangs everything to see video on youtube crashes notebook

Description:

This download installs Intel® Graphics Driver for the Xe Dedicated, 6th to 11th Generation platforms, and Elkhart Lake 11th Generation.

Version: 30.0.100.9684

Release date : July 13, 2021

Size: 504.42 MB  

exactly this drive ai crashes my notebook all the way and the crash seems to give 01 fps in the notebook i enter the game crashes, is locking notebook in normal navigation I reacted in slowness immense bottleneck to watched youtube and do anything . shot the drive and go back to the previous drive which and the 27.20.100.9415 work normal .  and this drive ai from above that this bad and not working right pos he think and pro windows 11 more want to use it in 10 why have people using it in 10 and I can not use . my notebook and an i51135g7 decimaprimeira geraçao , intel ires xe graphics 8gb ddr4 3200mhz ."

Is this the question you were intending to ask?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
ArpitaP_Intel

Hi Diego,

Please confirm your issue, so that we can go ahead and help you to resolve the issue.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
ArpitaP_Intel

Hi Diego,

I have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks!

0 Kudos