Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

Pilotes pour Windows 7 carte mère ASUS B85M-E

firulete
Beginner

Bonjour,

J'ai fait l'installation des pilotes proposés par ASUS mais il y en a deux références dans le gestionnaire des périphériques qui restent sans pilote.

firulete_0-1675381308589.png

Il me faudrait trouver les pilotes correspondants.  Merci pour votre aide.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Windows 7 is discontinued and not supported.

ASUS can provide you with support for your device.  I would start with installing the ASUS chipset inf for your motherboard.

Photos in a language other than English do not help.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
AishwaryaCV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question. We only provide support in English. I have translated your question. 

Drivers for Windows 7 motherboard Asus B85M-E

Hello

I did the installation of the drivers offered by Asus but there are two references in the device manager that remain without driver.

firulete_0-1675381308589.png

I would have to find the corresponding drivers. Thank you for your help.

Does this reflect your question correctly?  

Thanks & Regards,

Aishwarya

0 Kudos
firulete
Beginner

Yes, the translation is correct.

I would add that the missing drivers that can be seen in the image provided correspond to:

"Network controller" and "unknown device".

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@firulete Did you install the ASUS chipset inf for your motherboard as I suggested?

0 Kudos
firulete
Beginner

yes it has been done before.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Before when?  Install it now.

Also, all the drivers you need are on the asus support site:

Go here and select your OS:

https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/b85m-e/helpdesk_download/

Then, download and install the chipset inf.

Then, if windows update does not install the missing drivers, do it yourself using the drivers provided by ASUS.

I suspect the missing Network controller is the Realtek LAN, which you can find in the driver list on the asus site.  Realtek is not an Intel product.   Regarding the unknown device, that is what the chipset inf can help with.

You really should be using ASUS support for your issues and not Intel.  Asus has all the drivers and support files you need to support their board.  Also, you need to understand that Windows 7 is discontinued and not supported by Microsoft or Intel.   You want to stay on Windows 7, you need to be prepared to do your own support.  Also, note that your intel processor is no longer supported and is long discontinued.

0 Kudos
firulete
Beginner

Sir or Madam Alhill, Thank you for your intervention which did not make me move forward. I ask you to no longer intervene on this thread. Have a good day.

0 Kudos
firulete
Beginner

This message is for aishwarya to respond to the email I received to find out if I had found the solution to the problem.

Good morning,

No, for the moment I have not had an answer to find the solution to the problem. The only participant who answered my request is such an allHill, unnecessarily aggressive who gave me neither the solution nor the desire to look for it in your site. I continue my research elsewhere.

THANKS

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

First of all, Al is not aggressive; he is terse. A failing, I know - regardless, he is exactly correct; this is an issue for you to work out with Asus. They are solely responsible for your motherboard and for the driver packages (especially the INF Update) that pertain to this motherboard.

Intel has discontinued its support for all chipsets this old and, right or wrong, they have removed almost all driver packages pertaining to these chipsets from the Intel site.

Sorry, reality bites,

...S

0 Kudos
firulete
Beginner

Good morning,

If INTEL does not take care of ASUS motherboards, that would have been the answer to my first message and it would have saved your "super user" from releasing his unhealthy aggressiveness.

Now that I've been informed, I won't bother you anymore. Please close this thread.

Good continuation

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I told you multiple times to contact asus for support of their product.  You just do not know how to read.

Also, my name is Al Hill, not allhill.

Sorry, but I cannot hold your hand and spoon-feed you the answers.   I told you want to do, and you did none of it.  Instead, you wanted to play the victim role.

Good luck in the future with an old board, and unsupported hardware, and unsupported software.

0 Kudos
firulete
Beginner

For n-scott-pearson:

If this new message from the "super user" AllHill is not violent and aggressive, good manners have disappeared.

I confirm that this "super user" really needs to relax taking long and good holidays. 😊

This is my last message.

Farewell

0 Kudos