GPU Compute Software
Ask questions about Intel® Graphics Compute software technologies, such as OpenCL* GPU driver and oneAPI Level Zero
142 Discussions

What is Documentation Manager 22.0.0.6 ???

UhhhhOkayyyy
Beginner

I find that there is a software belongs to Intel Corporation in my computer and I have no idea what that software uses for? I tried to search to Google but no luck. This is the software:

Product: Documentation Manager 22.0.0.6  
Version: 22.0.0.6

Could someone please help me to provide that software information? Thank you!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
HemanthCH_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Please let us know how did you get the documentation manager installed on your machine? Also, this forum handles issues related to Intel oneAPI. Please let us know if you have any issues with the oneAPI toolkit.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemanth.

0 Kudos
UhhhhOkayyyy
Beginner

Hi Hemanth,

I am sorry for the late response. The software Documentation manager is on my Director's computer and other colleages, I got a task to find out what it is and what it's for? I see it in the OCS system like this:

Documentation Manager.png

However, I don't see it in the list program software. Could you please help me with this? 

Thanks in advance!!!

0 Kudos
HemanthCH_Intel

Hi,

We are working on your issue internally and will get back to you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemanth

0 Kudos
UhhhhOkayyyy
Beginner

Hi Hemanth,

I provide you with some more information here. I checked in the list of program software and services and I did not see the software Documentation Manager. Please see the attached images. Thanks.

Documentation Manager (1).pngDocumentation Manager (2).pngDocumentation Manager (3).pngDocumentation Manager.pngDocumentation Manager2.png

Best Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos