Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
380 Discussions

A green line appears on the screen when launching Darkest Dungeon

Domora
Beginner

My graphic is Intel Pentium Silver n6000 A green line appears on the screen when launching Darkest Dungeon

After purchasing the asus Vivobook 13 Slate OLED 8GB 128MVMe 3 days ago, I ran Darkest Dungeon, a game made based on OpenGL, with the device. However, when I run the game, the screen is normal for a few seconds, but after a while, the screen shows a lot of broken green lines or distorted graphics.

I've tried many things including compatibility and latest Intel graphics driver update windows update game reinstall windows reinstallation etc. In the end, I've come to the conclusion that certain CPUs with Intel integrated graphics are causing problems with OpenGL.

However, the strange thing is that, when running in full screen, a problem occurs, but when running in windowed mode, it maintains a normal state.

Can I fix this with a graphics driver update or fix it myself?

The picture is just an example material I got from the internet because I couldn't take a picture.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Domora,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Pentium® Silver N6000 Processor.  

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Does this issue happen with an external monitor?

2. Does this issue also occur with the drivers from Asus?

3. Do you have any issues with other games or apps? If so, which ones?

4. What is the BIOS version installed?

5. Have you checked this issue with Asus? They may need to run some tests on their device.

6. Have you reported this behavior to the game developer?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Domora, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Domora, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos