Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
380 Discussions

ARC A770 Oculus support needed.

Texcrew
Novice

During the install of my Oculus Rift on the NUC Serpent Canyon, the headset is not able to be recognized due to video card compatibility. Will there be any support for Oculus headsets?

8 Replies
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Texcrew,  

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support for graphics.  

We are sorry to hear you experience problems with VR headset you report as compatibility with Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics. We are glad to assist.  

Let us gather the entire information about the problem in order to provide a possible solution.  

Can you provide error screenshots showing the computer problem. 

What is the application launcher you use for Oculus?

What steps did you complete as possible fixes? 

In the meantime, as I discover more about your computer problem, please download, run and reply

back attaching the .txt file of the tool Intel® System

Support (For download visit https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?product=91600

steps: Open the tool>checkmark option Everything> click on scan> on

dropdown Summary/detailed>next>click on Save (save the information to a

file)>name it as you want> and attach it in your email reply.   

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel

Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
Texcrew
Novice

Oculus error NUC Serpent canyon.png

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Texcrew, 

Probably from Oculus incompatibility with Intel® Arc Graphics, I found a list of compatible graphics cards 

https://www.meta.com/help/quest/articles/headsets-and-accessories/oculus-link/meta-quest-link-compatibility/ 

Have you checked with the VR headset manufacturer to confirm?

Let me know about this, on the screenshot you shared there is a link, please provide it.

For more investigation, please download, run and reply back attaching the .txt file of the tool Intel® System Support (For download https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?product=91600)

• steps: Open the tool>checkmark option Everything> click on scan> on dropdown Summary/detailed>next>click on Save (save the information to a file)>name it as you want> and attach it in your email reply.

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Texcrew

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further assistance? 

May we get the required information to continue

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Texcrew  

We have not heard back from you so this thread will no longer be monitored. If you need further support, please post a new question to provide assistance.  

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Texcrew, 

Intel Arc graphics support for VR headsets continues to evolve as we ramp our products and add updates to our software stack.

Please post a new question to provide assistance, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
zaidgg
Beginner

Since you have not responded, this discussion will no longer be watched. If you require more help, kindly ask a new question so that we can help.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@zaidgg Are you an Intel employee or contractor?   If not, explain your response.  

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos