Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
426 Discussions

Intel HD Integrated Graphics downgrading

HSDDR
Beginner

I know my PC is out of support and my processor too, so i wanna ask, WHY "Intel" KEEPS DOWNGRADING MY GRAPHICS DRIVERS, every time i connect to the internet happens again and i do not know why, because the features to disable Vsyc, antialiasing, change the screen color depth, contrast etc are removed every single time. I allready tried to contact intel and the only thing they did was to tell me that i have no support so they wash their hands and say farewell. I download the ones specific for my system so i still do not know why happens. Please Help Me.

My System is OptiPlex 7050 Micro, Core i5 6500T, Windows 10 Pro

The first 4 images are before connecting to the internet and the final one is when i lose all the mentioned features whith internet connection.

I am sorry for my english but i actually speak spanish.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download the specific driver you want

Install it.

Immediately reboot and run the Microsoft wuShowHide tool to BLOCK/HIDE the other update(s) that you do not want.

I have attached the wuShowHide tool for you.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello HSDDR,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos