Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Intel graphics command centre

Sentoise
Beginner

So I want to add Fortnite into the games library but when I press auto detect it takes very long to detect the game and also how would I manually add Fortnite into it because I can't find it.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Sentoise,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I understand that you are experiencing issues with the Intel® Graphics Command Center.

The Intel Graphics Command Center will attempt to locate these games at typical installation locations. However, some games can’t be detected because they have a separate launcher (for example, Steam*, Epic*, and others). The Intel Graphics Command Center may detect some games from these launchers but it may not locate all of them. However, you can always add games manually via the “+” button (Add Games).

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Sentoise
Beginner

Thank you for the reply,

but how do I manually add fortnite bevause I tried it and I can't find it

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Sentoise,

Thanks for your response.

Regarding your question, once you choose to manually select the game. You need to look for the location of the game executable file (.exe). Once you find it, you select it and it will now be added.

However, as I mentioned before, the Intel Graphics Command Center will attempt to locate these games at typical installation locations. However, some games can’t be detected because they have a separate launcher (for example, Steam*, Epic*, and others). The Intel Graphics Command Center may detect some games from these launchers but it may not locate all of them. We're adding discoverable games to our catalog regularly. There are also times when a game is updated and a configuration in-game has changed so the game becomes undetectable with the existing parameters.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Sentoise,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos