Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
426 Discussions

MSI Claw not supporting Final Fantasy 11

VerAyumi
Beginner
Hello,

I know there is another post asking the same Q but seems she is not following up with you, so I post again and see you can fix it.

I bought MSI Claw last week, installed the final fantasy 11 as which I did the same on LegionGo and One X player (handheld gaming)
But unfortunately this time, after I installed the game, it will start an application “play online” . But every wording inside are “blanked”
Honestly I do think it is MSI problem as all my PC, Legiongo, don’t have such problem.
But yes MSI “said” it is related to your Ultra7155.
Pls check with MSI if they make a problem claw or if the problem is from your U7155,
While again, Legion Go, OneXplayer, my PC using intel core and my friend Rog Ally, all don’t have such problem.
As from the screen shot attached, all wording are “blanked”
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Verayumi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We know how enthusiastic it is to not be able to play a game on the go. We appreciate that you stay tuned on the previous thread and even created a new thread to get updates on this issue.

First and foremost, Intel is currently investigating this issue as stated on this article, Final Fantasy XI* Online Shows Corruption at Login.

If possible, we would like to get the following information from you to raise that your system configuration (MSI Claw) is also facing this issue:

1. It would really help us if we can get more information about your system. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page.To run it, please press "Scan". After the scan is finished, click next and there will be a save button, giving you an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file on your reply. You can refer to How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* for instructions.

2. Can you try to disable hardware acceleration on your internet browser? Do you get the same issue?

We will for the following information.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VerAyumi
Beginner

thank you for your follow up

1) attached the txt file

2) i didnt use that

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Verayumi,

Thank you for your response.

Kindly install driver version, 31.0.101.5590, and check for any improvements.

We will wait for your update.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos