Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
360 Discussions

Mi procesador cuando juego videojuegos como Fortnite o Minecraft esta al 100%.

RyZe_GTX
Beginner

Buenas , necesito ayuda tengo un procesador i5 9300h y cuando juego Fortnite o Minecraft el uso de CPU esta al 100% lo que ocasiona cortes y bajones de FPS.Esto antes no me pasaba no eh tocado nada y antes siempre jugaba entre 50 y 60 de CPU en estos juegos.

Ya no se que hacer necesito ayuda por favor ya revise si tiene algún virus o un proceso en segundo plano y no , no es el caso todo esta perfecto.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel

Hello RyZe_GTX

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Our support is only provided in English. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate. 

In order to better assist you, please provide me with the following:

• When did the issue start?
  • Was there a major change before the issue started, maybe a game or system update?
  • Could you provide me with a screenshot of the task manager under the performance tab while running the game? This will help us confirm the utilization of your CPU.
  • Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU)  

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello RyZe_GTX,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello RyZe_GTX,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos