Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
380 Discussions

Não consigo achar a Versão Certa do driver Grafico Do meu processador Pentium G4560.

Derico
Beginner
Bom dia Amigos da Intel, eu preciso de ajuda com algo delicado que ja vem me pertubando faz tempo.
eu possuo um computador com uma G4560 e nao consigo encontrar drivers graficos pra ela em lugar algum
isto esta me impedindo de jogar varios jogos ocorrendo varios crashes e bugs. gostaria de pedir alguma luz ai no fim do tunel. ja que o programa do site atualiza pra uma versao dch que fica toda bugada e n roda os jogos direitos, e outros programas atualizam pra versões aleatorias.

Esses problemas ja estao me dando dor de cabeça demais, eu nao consigo mais suportar tudo isso.
isso a mais de 1 ano.
aqui estão todas as informações do meus componentes.cpu.pngu.pngz.png
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JosueO_Intel

Hello Derico,

Please check the following information regarding game minimum hardware requirements:

Minimum requirements Rainbow Six: Siege:

• Operating System: 64-bit version of the following operating systems: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10

• Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz *

• RAM: 6 GB

• Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5770 (1024 MB VRAM)

• Hard Drive: 85.5 GB

• DirectX: 11

• Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers

• Supported controllers: Compatible with X-Input. 

• Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 256 kps upstream 

These requirements list dedicated GPU also *Please note that only CPUs with 4 logical cores (or more) are supported. Intel® Pentium® Processor G4560.

Phasmophobia:

MINIMUM:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

• Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 2600

• Memory: 8 GB RAM

• Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 390

• Storage: 18 GB available space

• Additional Notes: Minimum Specs are for VR, lower specs may work for Non-VR.

Caliber:

• CPU: i3-4xxx or better

• RAM: 6+ Gb

• VRAM: 1+ Gb

• GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 or better, AMD HD 55xx or better

• DirectX: 11+

• Free disk space: ~40 Gb

Checking your system specifications does not meet all requirements for the games to work properly, this could be causing crashes and other issues that may be affecting game performance. 

Also, checking the video, we notice that the hard drive goes up to 100% usage, it is important to know that the game loading not only depends on graphics cards but also on the hard drive, memory, processor, etc. 

Your system currently has 8GB of RAM, please be aware that the Intel® HD Graphics controllers will use a portion of the physical memory of the computer for graphics, this will cause the total physical memory will be reduced. Please take this into consideration when comparing the computer specifications with an application or a game minimum requirements and for these graphics, the resolution should be by 720P and not above.

Also, in this case, you need to set all games to the lowest settings, however, most of the requirements needed by the game are not met, our recommendation is to try to reach the game developer and ask if your system is optimized to run the games. 

You can check this and other information in our article "Low performance or system freeze with a game or a graphics demanding application"

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
23 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello Derico,

Please check the following information regarding game minimum hardware requirements:

Minimum requirements Rainbow Six: Siege:

• Operating System: 64-bit version of the following operating systems: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10

• Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz *

• RAM: 6 GB

• Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5770 (1024 MB VRAM)

• Hard Drive: 85.5 GB

• DirectX: 11

• Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers

• Supported controllers: Compatible with X-Input. 

• Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 256 kps upstream 

These requirements list dedicated GPU also *Please note that only CPUs with 4 logical cores (or more) are supported. Intel® Pentium® Processor G4560.

Phasmophobia:

MINIMUM:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

• Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 2600

• Memory: 8 GB RAM

• Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 390

• Storage: 18 GB available space

• Additional Notes: Minimum Specs are for VR, lower specs may work for Non-VR.

Caliber:

• CPU: i3-4xxx or better

• RAM: 6+ Gb

• VRAM: 1+ Gb

• GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 or better, AMD HD 55xx or better

• DirectX: 11+

• Free disk space: ~40 Gb

Checking your system specifications does not meet all requirements for the games to work properly, this could be causing crashes and other issues that may be affecting game performance. 

Also, checking the video, we notice that the hard drive goes up to 100% usage, it is important to know that the game loading not only depends on graphics cards but also on the hard drive, memory, processor, etc. 

Your system currently has 8GB of RAM, please be aware that the Intel® HD Graphics controllers will use a portion of the physical memory of the computer for graphics, this will cause the total physical memory will be reduced. Please take this into consideration when comparing the computer specifications with an application or a game minimum requirements and for these graphics, the resolution should be by 720P and not above.

Also, in this case, you need to set all games to the lowest settings, however, most of the requirements needed by the game are not met, our recommendation is to try to reach the game developer and ask if your system is optimized to run the games. 

You can check this and other information in our article "Low performance or system freeze with a game or a graphics demanding application"

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
Derico
Beginner

Muito obrigado pelo seu atendimento e Ajuda durante todos esses dias, A Ubisoft Que é a dona do jogo Me respondeu amargamente.

Irei aceitar isso como solução, mas obrigado mesmo assim por ter tentado me ajudar ; ).

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Derico,

You are very welcome, I am glad to hear that the information provided was useful. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos