Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Need For Speed 2017

nabala
Beginner

Hi

I'd like to know what the updated driver of 30.0.101.1029 11/03/2021 is before playing NFS Pay Back.

935916e3-caff-42a9-ac0b-39f0fdeaf4d2.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

nabala, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In this case, it is important to mention that the driver version you provided does not seem to be showing on our website anymore, you can check all the Intel® driver versions currently available at the following link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html?

Even though the picture you shared is showing that it is an Intel® driver, it could be a driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer/board or by Microsoft.

In reference to your question, "I'd like to know what the updated driver of 30.0.101.1029 11/03/2021 is": could you please provide a detailed description of what are the details that you are looking for about the driver? 

Are you making reference to the "Release Notes" of the driver?

What is the model of the Intel® processor?

What is the model of the motherboard?

If you are using a laptop, what is the model of it?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello nabala, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello nabala, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos