Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Need advice

hamzza
Beginner

Hi. I am having a problem with my Intel Arc sofware. I have installed it a few days ago and its still "updating my experience" as it says. I am worried that my graphics do not work properly. Can anyone give me an advice?pic.jpg

0 Kudos
10 Replies
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Hamza,  

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support for graphics.  

We are sorry to hear you experience problems with Intel Arc Control updating nonstop simulation. We are glad to assist.  

• Did you shut down the Intel Arc Control by clicking the X sign from the app?
  • It appears you have the latest driver installed already, did you restart the system already?

Please download, run and reply back attaching the .txt file of the tool Intel®

System Support and a graphics report (For download go the link

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?product=91600 ).  

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
hamzza
Beginner

Hello.

Thank you for an answer.

I downloaded the latest driver from official Intel website, restarted my laptop and it is still the same problem. I have tried with an older version of driver and same thing happend. Here is text file you asked for.

0 Kudos
NolanWaylon
Beginner

@LuisGustav_A_Intel wrote:

Hello Hamza,  

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support for graphics.  

We are sorry to hear you experience problems with Intel Arc Control updating nonstop simulation. We are glad to assist.  

• Did you shut down the Intel Arc Control by clicking the X sign from the app?
  • It appears you have the latest driver installed already, did you restart the system already?

Please download, run and reply back attaching the .txt file of the tool Intel®

System Support and a graphics report (For download go the link

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?product=91600 ).  

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Thanks for posting a reference link, in a way other people can also get help, as this proof helpful for me even after long time later. 
Regards

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Hamza,  

Let me check into this further. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
hamzza
Beginner

Just to let you know. I bought two brand new laptops and same thing happens on both devices.

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Hamza

Thank you for your patience. also, I appreciate your update. I am still working on this support ticket, as soon as possible I let you know an update. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello hamzza, 

Upon investigating, the concern is reported to the driver developer team bug ID 14018339406. A fix is implemented for upcoming ARC Control releases, it may take 3-6 months so we can integrate any other enhancements to the application.

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello hamzza,

Greetings, upon checking back into the information, this would be just a matter of patience for the fix implementation. If you don’t have additional concerns we are ready to close this thread.

May I know if there is something else I can assist with?

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
Saabjock
Novice

You got far.

To date, I have had to manually install every single driver I have used with my A770-16 card.

If I so much as attempt to double-click a driver executable file to install, my computer will hang at the gathering data...the mouse then starts to stutter followed by the computer crashing to a green screen of death.

Manual installation is fine from an extracted zip.

The computer is rock solid after installation.

MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC with the most updated BIOS.

R5-5600x

32 GB of TimeTec DDR4-3600

Crucial 1TB SSD

PCP&C 750 watt Crossfire power supply

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello hamzza,

I apologize for any new inconvenience; we encourage new concerns to open up on a separate thread to properly address it so we can have all the information as clear as possible.

I am glad that the original concern it’s reported and will include a fix in later driver releases.

This thread will no longer be monitored. It was a pleasure to assist!

Best regards,

Luis A.

0 Kudos