Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games

Need advice

hamzza
Beginner

Hi. I am having a problem with my Intel Arc sofware. I have installed it a few days ago and its still "updating my experience" as it says. I am worried that my graphics do not work properly. Can anyone give me an advice?pic.jpg

0 Kudos
6 Replies
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Hamza,  

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support for graphics.  

We are sorry to hear you experience problems with Intel Arc Control updating nonstop simulation. We are glad to assist.  

• Did you shut down the Intel Arc Control by clicking the X sign from the app?
  • It appears you have the latest driver installed already, did you restart the system already?

Please download, run and reply back attaching the .txt file of the tool Intel®

System Support and a graphics report (For download go the link

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-window... ).  

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

hamzza
Beginner

Hello.

Thank you for an answer.

I downloaded the latest driver from official Intel website, restarted my laptop and it is still the same problem. I have tried with an older version of driver and same thing happend. Here is text file you asked for.

LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Hamza,  

Let me check into this further. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

hamzza
Beginner

Just to let you know. I bought two brand new laptops and same thing happens on both devices.

LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Hamza

Thank you for your patience. also, I appreciate your update. I am still working on this support ticket, as soon as possible I let you know an update. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello hamzza, 

Upon investigating, the concern is reported to the driver developer team bug ID 14018339406. A fix is implemented for upcoming ARC Control releases, it may take 3-6 months so we can integrate any other enhancements to the application.

Best regards, 

Luis A.