Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.

No Direct 12 Ultimate

PenPusher
Beginner

Hi, I have an Intel i12700k, 32Gb ram.

While my EVGA3070Ti gets swapped out, I noticed that I have no DirectX 12_2 Ultimate graphics, shows as not being enabled.

I am using Intel Arc graphics driver Ver 31.0.101.3802, Dxdiag shows Ultimate as disabled.

Also Rebar is greyed out and Gpu-z indicates disabled as well! It is enabled on motherboard bios.

Any ideas... Dxdiag txt, Cpu-z, Gpu-z attached

Windows 11 pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621

Asus Tuf Gaming Z690 Plus WiFi D4 Bios Ver 2103

32Gb DDR4 3200 Corsair ram.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel

Hello PenPusher,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. They are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your system.

Regarding your issue, it is important to mention that your processor supports DirectX12. 

Remember that DirectX* drivers must be installed separately and are included in Windows* or can be installed via Windows Update. Refer to the following link for more information on How to install the latest version of DirectX*.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

Jean_Intel

Hello PenPusher,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

Jean_Intel

Hello PenPusher,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.