Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

No Direct 12 Ultimate

PenPusher
Beginner

Hi, I have an Intel i12700k, 32Gb ram.

While my EVGA3070Ti gets swapped out, I noticed that I have no DirectX 12_2 Ultimate graphics, shows as not being enabled.

I am using Intel Arc graphics driver Ver 31.0.101.3802, Dxdiag shows Ultimate as disabled.

Also Rebar is greyed out and Gpu-z indicates disabled as well! It is enabled on motherboard bios.

Any ideas... Dxdiag txt, Cpu-z, Gpu-z attached

Windows 11 pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621

Asus Tuf Gaming Z690 Plus WiFi D4 Bios Ver 2103

32Gb DDR4 3200 Corsair ram.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel

Hello PenPusher,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. They are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your system.

Regarding your issue, it is important to mention that your processor supports DirectX12. 

Remember that DirectX* drivers must be installed separately and are included in Windows* or can be installed via Windows Update. Refer to the following link for more information on How to install the latest version of DirectX*.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello PenPusher,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello PenPusher,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos