Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
380 Discussions

Problems with Intel command centre

Jonathanpage1982
Beginner
intel graphics command center some features are not supported on non intel adapters this anyone’s no how to solve this problem
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jonathanpage1982
Beginner
On windows 11 or will be new app that will solve this problem
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Jonathanpage1982,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues

The warning message Some features are not supported on non-Intel adapters is expected when two or more graphics controllers (cards) are enabled and at least one of them is from a third-party vendor.

The Intel® Graphics Command Center is targeted to manage the Intel® Graphics controllers and this message is just an indication that a third-party Graphics Controller (usually a discrete/secondary Graphics card) has been detected, and this doesn't represent any problem. To manage and apply configurations for third-party graphics, for instance, Nvidia*, use the software provided by the video card manufacturer or by the Computer Manufacturer (OEM).

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Jonathanpage1982,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos