Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

SUDDEN FPS DROPS IN ALL GAMES

Ayush05
Novice

Hello! I have an Intel UHD 620 graphics card. When I play valorant, GTA 5, the game runs normally for some time but after some time fps starts to drop. (1 to 30 ) I have tried everything. BIOS Update, Graphic Card update - downgrade, shifted to windows 11 shifted back to windows 10 tried everything but nothing happened. Please help me  

Please See The Recording Video :-

https://youtu.be/UZlQPTs2HH0

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Ayush05
Novice

THIS ARE THE LOG FILES PLEASE CHECK IT 

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Two things:

1)  Do not be afraid to release the CAPS LOCK.

2)  Wait for a moderator/employee to reply.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Ayush05,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

We understand you have opened an email support case with us, and we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case. Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

Thanks for your understanding.  

Best regards

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos