Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Warzone ground glitching

UrLOst
Beginner

This is not a new issue it has been here for 2-3 years and it has never been fixed. the ground in every warzone map is rainbow colored and i have tried every setting possible nothing works and when i turn on frame gen with fsr3 game stutters allot. my system specs are:

i7 1260p

iris xe graphics 96 eu

16 gb ram

(My laptop does not have any issues my drivers are up to date so please do not ask me to give any report because I know nothing is wrong)  and also please do not close this thread because there are thousands of people with the same issue wanting to play warzone but they can't. I thought that one day this glitch would be fixed but it was not fixed. You guys had 2 years to fix this and we want it fixed.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
RobbieR_Intel

Hello UrLOst,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your concern. I understand your frustration.

To assist you effectively, please answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
  • What is the exact Driver Version of your Iris Xe Graphics 96 EU?
  • Are you using Arc Control or Intel Graphics Command Center?
  • Could you let me know if the stuttering and rainbow-colored textures started after a specific driver update or game patch?
  • Have you noticed these issues happening in other games or just Warzone?
  • Can we request a screenshot of the glitch you're seeing in game? This can help us visualize the issue better.

I understand your reluctance to share reports, but driver logs or additional system details would be of help as well. Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward for your response!

Robbie R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
UrLOst
Beginner

My laptop is intel nuc model name is LAPRC710

My intel iris xe graphics driver is 32.0.101.5768 updated to latest at the time

I am using both arc control and command center

It been there since I first downloaded the game

I have seen the same thing happen in Detroit become human. When I go outside in game or somewhere in bright areas, screen just goes white, but when i go somewhere dark the screen becomes normal.

I have attached the screenshot from warzone and I have also attached the SSU file

0 Kudos
RobbieR_Intel

Hello UrLOst,

Thank you for your response, the SSU Report, and the screenshot. This helps us better understand the issue you're facing.

To further investigate and assist you more effectively, could you kindly provide the following details:

• Could you provide a screenshot or a detailed list of your in-game settings, particularly related to graphics. This will allow us to replicate your setup and better understand the issue.
  • You have mentioned seeing a similar issue in Detroit: Become Human. Have you experienced graphical glitches or stuttering in any other games?
  • Are you playing the game in full-screen or windowed mode?

We look forward for your response!

Best Regards,

Robbie R.

0 Kudos
UrLOst
Beginner

I have attached the screenshots of my in game settings. 

I play in full-screen mode.

I had the graphical issues in Detroit: Become human I can not provide any screenshots of that because I do not have it installed.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Urlost,

Thank you for the logs.

Please try to install the latest graphics driver 32.0.101.6078 and let us know of your observations.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
UrLOst
Beginner

I have upgraded to driver 32.0.101.6078 but the issue is still there. I have attached the screenshots from the game and my driver

0 Kudos
UrLOst
Beginner

So apparently, I was playing counter strike 2 and saw graphical glitches with this new driver. And I also was not because of any game update since there was no update.

In the attached video, you can see that fire is particles showing up as square made up of circle and same thing happens when i hit the wall with something.

0 Kudos