Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

valorant vn9003 issue

helppls
Beginner

Hi, I keep getting the VN9003 error when I try to load in valorant. It seems that TPM and secure boot need to be both enabled. I was able to enable secure boot after a long time troubleshooting in BIOS, but tpm seems to be the issue now. I have tpm on my pc and checked if I did. The status for my tpm says, the tpm is ready to be used, which confirms I have it. Every time I go into BIOS it does not appear. I even downloaded a BIOS update and that didn't seem to work either. How can I fix this issue because i need tpm to appear so I can enable it? I am ready to give up at this point. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @helppls

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear what is happening with your PC, I will gladly assist you here. 

1. What is the model of your graphics? (e.g. Intel® UHD graphics 770) 
  2. Was it working before? 
  3. Please provide us with a screenshot of the error. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @helppls  

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @helppls  

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos