Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

Transfer a license Primary Owner and Administrator Role to another person

Froewis
Beginner

Hello all,

i just need to transfer a license that i have access to, to another person from the internal license management. When i try to do so in the "Manage License" Screen, i just get stuck after i entered the new email, first name, name and clicked the button "create account".

After that the busy loader is going on and on without any further progress.
I tried different browser.

Maybe someone can help me out here?

Kind Regards

Marc

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Froewis,

I'm reviewing your issue with my team. I will reply you back with the solution.

Wani

0 Kudos
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Froewis,

I'm looking to your issue. I will reply you shortly.

Deeply apologize for delay respond, looks like has system glitch and the bugs eat it.

Wani

0 Kudos
Ralph2
Beginner

I was able to transfer primary ownership of a license to myself, and to make myself the administrator. However, I cannot transfer primary ownership to another person in my email domain; the Create Account button just spins. I tried the current version of Firefox (80.0.1) and Chrome (84.0.4147.105).  Edge stops with the error message, "Can’t connect securely to this page.  This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings."

https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/license/ ...

0 Kudos
Ralph2
Beginner

Intel support informed me that the intended recipient of a license must register on the Intel site before a transfer is possible.  The license transfer page (https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/license/ ...) should display this fact. 

0 Kudos