Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Видеопамять

justieh
Beginner

Здравствуйте, у меня стоит процессор Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.59 GHz 
На нем встроенное графическое ядро, стоит 128MB, можно ли как-то увеличить видеопамять, хотя бы до 512MB?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We only provide support in English. I have translated your question.

"Hello, I have an Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.59 GHz 

It has an integrated graphics core, it costs 128MB, is it possible to somehow increase the video memory, at least up to 512MB?"

Does this reflect your question correctly?

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos
justieh
Beginner
0 Kudos
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi,

Reminder:

Could you please confirm whether the translated message is reflected properly so that we can assist you better?

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

justieh, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In reference to your question about "is it possible to somehow increase the video memory, at least up to 512MB?", the answer is, there is no way to preset your VRAM to a specific value, you can only limit the maximum memory that it can take. The Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) does not have a dedicated memory; it uses shared memory that will be allocated automatically depending on various factors. The option to adjust the maximum memory is usually available in the BIOS but the setting may not be available for all systems.

In the following links, you will find further details about video memory configuration:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000041253/graphics/graphics-for-5th-generation-intel-processors.html

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000020962/graphics.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello justieh, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello justieh, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos