Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Вопрос

bm61023
Beginner

Обновляю драйвера с помощью Приложение Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.Приложение находит драйвер, но не нормально его не может установить. После установки драйвера и  появления окна с предложением перезагрузится, перезагружаю компьютер и после появляется вновь окно с предложением установить графические драйвера.3-4 раза перезагружал компьютер, но компьютер все равно предлагает установить драйверы по новому. Приходится просто выключить компьютер. Я это назвал бесконечный цикл. После скрина №4,возникает скрин№1 и так до бесконечности, пока вместо перезагрузки не выключишь компьютер.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello bm61023,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I need to inform you that our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. 

After checking your post I understand that you are experiecing a hard time with the installation of your graphics driver via Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.

To better assist you please run the following tool and attach the reports generated.   

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) Download link 

1.       Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. 

2.      By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   

3.       Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   

4.       To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   

Additionally please confirm the following:

• Have you tried reinstalling the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant?
  • For how long you’ve been experiencing this behavior?
  • Was it working as expected at a certain point?

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
bm61023
Beginner

Esteban D. Привет. Утилитой воспользовался. Драйвер скачал с сайта Gigabyte, он нормально установился .Все работает. Спасибо за ответ.

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello bm61023,

Were you able to check the previous post?   

Please let me know if you need further assistance.   

Esteban D.  

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello bm61023,

I am glad to know that you were able to resolve this behavior by downloading the drivers from your OEM website.

As everything is working as expected, we will proceed with the closure of this inquiry.

However, If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.

0 Kudos