Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Здравствуйте, меня интересует вопрос о воспроизведении видео на компьютере и браузере.

VGogu
Beginner

Здравствуйте, меня интересует вопрос о воспроизведении видео на компьютере и браузере. У меня ноутбук Lenovo Legion Y520-15IKBN. В браузере и в плеере постепенно со временем видео начинает отставать от звука. Я перепробовал всё, что связано с программным обеспечением(устанавливал драйвера и кодеки, переустанавливал windows).

0 Kudos
19 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Sounds like a browser problem to me.

Download, run, AND ATTACH the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then, an Intel support engineer can assist you.

Doc

0 Kudos
VGogu
Beginner

А что лично вам помогло в этом вопросе?

0 Kudos
VGogu
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I would try a different browser.

Doc

0 Kudos
VGogu
Beginner
I have a problem on player too ... ср, 5 июня 2019 г., 11:50 Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com>:
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Let's go back to the beginning.

What version of Windows 10 are you running?

What update level do you have installed (1809, 1903, etc.)?

What version of the Intel HD Graphics driver package do you have installed? Where did this package come from?

What version of the NVIDIA HD Graphics driver package​ do you have installed? W​here did this package come from?

...S​

0 Kudos
VGogu
Beginner
Посмотрите файл "1", который я прикрепил к записи, у меня проблема была и на поздней версии Виндоус, но не помню, была ли эта проблема раньше, когда 1803 была версия ср, 5 июня 2019 г., 21:45 Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com>:
0 Kudos
VGogu
Beginner
0 Kudos
VGogu
Beginner
0 Kudos
VGogu
Beginner

всё устанавливалось с официальных сайтов

0 Kudos
VGogu
Beginner

windows 10 home for one language 1903

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Your system has a dual-graphics solution, with Intel and NVIDIA HD Graphics engines. Typically, the laptop vendor will modify the drivers from both providers in order to support (amongst other things) switching between the two solutions. As a result, you should always get your drivers from your laptop vendor (not from the Intel or NVIDIA sites). If you got the existing drivers from the Intel and/or NVIDIA sites, then please revert to the drivers provided by your laptop vendor and see whether this alleviates the problem.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
VGogu
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

To document this properly, two questions: First, what versions of the Intel and NVIDIA driver packages do you have installed? I need both the version numbers for the packages, obtained using the Apps and Features app, and the drivers themselves, obtained via the Device Manager app. Second, are these the latest versions of the drivers and packages offered on the Lenovo site? If your installed driver packages older, why haven't you installed the newer ones? If your installed driver packages or drivers are newer, how did this come about (i.e. were they updated via Windows Update)?

Also, have you talked to Lenovo about this issue? They are responsible for this combined graphics solution and any issues that may arise (not Intel).

...S

0 Kudos
VGogu
Beginner

Я пробовал устанавливать с сайта леново к моей модели ноутбука и пробовал устанавливать с сайтов интел и нвидиа самые новые. Я не знаю как обратиться к леново, я так же на форуме там задал вопрос, но никто пока не отвечал.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Installing from the Intel and NVIDIA sites is probably not a good idea. The only way you'll know for sure is to contact Lenovo. Are you in Russia? The local support in Russia is available through here: https://www.lenovo.com/ru/ru/services-warranty/.

...S

0 Kudos
VGogu
Beginner
На сайте Леново я нашел как создать восстановительную флешку с Виндоус в заводском варианте и установил. Сразу автоматически установились все драйвера. Однако отставание видео осталось. Видимо это брак ноутбука? сб, 8 июня 2019 г., 23:55 Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com>:
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

If, by 'marriage' (presuming it translated properly) you mean a hybrid graphics solution that uses both the Intel HD Graphics engine in the processor and a separate NVIDIA HD Graphics engine, yes, this is what you have.

I hope that the drivers were obtained from the Lenovo site as well.

If the lag remains, you will need to talk to Lenovo Support. As I said, they own the (software/driver) support for making these two graphics engines work properly together.

...S

0 Kudos
VGogu
Beginner
Well, I will write to Lenovo. I think that can marriage not in drivers, namely in the processor(hardware) вс, 9 июня 2019 г., 0:38 Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com>:
0 Kudos