Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Как поменять разрешение экрана на пользовательское а не на которые уже есть в панели управления hd графикой intel

Азими
Beginner

4 Replies
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello Азими, Thank you for contacting our Intel® communities. I understand that you are experiencing issues with the control panel of your system. Can you please provide us with a longer/more detailed description of your issue? Also, in order for me to assist you better, please provide me with the .txt file that the System Support Utility will generate. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box. Here is the download link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello Азими, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. Were you able to contact your system manufacturer? I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello Азими, We just wanted to double check if you still need help. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello Азими, We just wanted to check if you still need assistance. We are closing your case as we have not heard anything back from you. Please contact us if you have any questions. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos