Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Поворот экрана при запуске игр/Turn the screen when starting games and applications

AKoro2
Beginner

Добрый день, при запуске некоторых игр и приложений я столкнулся с с неразрешимой проблемой, а именно:

В Intel HD-графике заложен пункт настроек(не могу его найти), который переворачивает запущенное приложение под углом 90 градусов, а сам экран остаётся в том же положении. Как исправить данную ошибку?

Good day, when running some games and applications, I ran into an insoluble problem, namely: In Intel HD graphics, the setup item (I can not find it) is laid, which turns the running application at a 90 degree angle, and the screen remains in the same position. How to fix this error?

P.S. The problem is indicated in the screenshot

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Dark60y,

I understand that you are currently experiencing problems with some applications since they are rotating when you open them.

Regarding this, I would like to start by requesting an Intel ® System Support Utility report, you can create this report with a tool you can download by accessing the link below:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Aside from this, I would like to know which other applications are giving you the same problem? Please provide me with the names of the applications and the versions as well.

Also, if possible, please take a small video of the issue happening, from the moment you open the application to when it rotates please.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
AKoro2
Beginner

Hello, David

My younger brother is a big fan of strategy games. It was he who ran into the problem at the start of the games "Generals" (all its parts). Also, this error happens when you start a video that is in the computer's memory. This problem occurs solely with the Intel graphics driver installed. When you delete it, all bugs disappear. I attach the video below. Also, the video shows what will happen if you turn on the auto-rotate screen.

https://youtu.be/FkkmxB2mrKE Rotare Screen - YouTube

Sincerely, Alex K.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Dark60y,

Thank you for your response.

To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps:

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).

4. Attach the report to this thread.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
AKoro2
Beginner

Good afternoon, David.

The device on which the application is launched is the Asus T102HA mobile computer.

Perhaps the problem arises precisely because it works both in the tablet mode and in the personal computer mode

Here's the Direct X report that you asked to attach

Regards,

Alex K.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Dark60y,

Thank you for your response.

According to the information everything seems to be OK within the system (software-wise). However, I would like to try something in order to attempt and fix this issue, please refer to the link below and download the "VGA" driver:

https://www.asus.com/2-in-1-PCs/ASUS-Transformer-Mini-T102HA/HelpDesk_Download/ https://www.asus.com/2-in-1-PCs/ASUS-Transformer-Mini-T102HA/HelpDesk_Download/

* Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel*. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel* for the merchants or services offered there.*

Before running the installation, please fully remove the graphics adapter from the device manager in your computer. Right-click on the start button at the bottom left, select the option "Device Manager" and look for display adapters. Over there you will see the Intel ® HD Graphics or Intel ® Graphics, right-click on it and uninstall it (If possible, please follow this process with no internet connection).

Once it has been uninstalled, please run the previously downloaded VGA driver and let it install, when done, please reboot the system. Once back on, try the games again and see if the screen still rotates on its own.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Dark60y,

I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.

Were you able to try the steps suggested?

If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
AKoro2
Beginner

Good afternoon, David.

Please forgive me for a long silence. I was on a business trip and did not have access to the Internet to contact you. In the end, I tried many solutions to this problem, including your option. I changed all the settings of Intel graphics, I reread all the user forums, revised all YouTube video instructions, but unfortunately I did not get anything done. But as it turned out, the solution to the problem was quite simple.

I'm tired of looking for a solution to this problem, and I bought my brother a laptop with a video card Nvidia. And the problem solved itself. In any case, thank you more for wanting to help, it's a pity that nothing happened. Good luck to you. And again many thanks.

P.S. Forgive me for the mistakes of my messages because I do not speak very well conversational English, and I use Google translator

Sincerely, Alex K.

0 Kudos