Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Проблема подключения монитора к ноутбуку

makc14
Beginner

Изображение не отображается. Я пытаюсь подключить монитор (Samsung SyncMaster 971P 19") к ноутбуку (HP Pavilion, Intel (R) HD Graphics Family, выиграть 10). Кабель-hdmi-dvi. Экран, через настройки экрана, пытались обнаружить - не помогло, ноутбук перезагрузили, обновили драйверы.
Когда кабель отключен от ноутбука, монитор пишет: проверьте сигнальный кабель, как я подключаю кабель к ноутбуку, эта надпись исчезает, и монитор переходит в спящий режим. Если монитор включен, он ищет аналоговое/ цифровое соединение, но не находится. Существует нет способа проверить через другой монитор или ноутбук. Но я проверил подключение телевизора телеприставки к монитору (Samsung SyncMaster 971P 19") изображение было отображено, солнце работало. Помогите, пожалуйста.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

We need more information than you have provided. Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select all data categories, generate the report and then have the tool Save the report to a file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog that is below the edit box for the body of a response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
makc14
Beginner

Я надеюсь, что я сделал все правильно

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Here's the things I noticed in the report:

1. You are running BIOS "F.09, HPQOEM - 1". I have no way of checking whether this is the latest; you should look on the HP site to see if there is a newer build. If there is, you should install it.
  2. You are running the 19H2 build of Windows 10. That's two major updates below current. You should upgrade to 20H2.
  3. There is a newer graphics driver that you can download here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29969/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-.

...S

0 Kudos
makc14
Beginner

1- I'm still figuring out whether or not there is a new version of the bios

2- I performed an update - it didn't help

3- my CPU is not in the "

This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.

" window, do I really need to install this update?

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hello makc14,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community. 

Based on the information that you provided and in order to better understand your issue please provide the following information: 

• Is recommended to use Original Equipment Manufacturer drivers in case you already tried with Intel drivers.
  • It is important to know that is recommended to use the original equipment manufacturer drivers, since they are the ones who build your system and know the components and the structure they have, also they release firmwares, patches and drivers for every system to work correctly, the ones from Intel are the generic ones.
  • Please use a straight cable HDMI to HDMI 2.0a.
  • Check with the Original Equipment Manufacturer for latest BIOS version and know how to update it.
  • Check Windows pending updates.
  • Verify monitor firmware and updates.
  • Check recommended settings set up.
  • If the issue persists to check with the OEM for a hardware inspection.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
makc14
Beginner

I solved my problem by replacing the cable. the original hdmi-dvi cable. the option that is now available and that works is the hdmi-vga adapter and the vga-dvi cable

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello makc14, 

Thank you for the update. 

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve this problem. Based on that, we will close this inquiry. 

If you get to have further questions, please submit a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos