Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

проблема с видеокартой

ДКуро
Beginner

Подскажите как сделать чтоб видео карта работала на постоянку на 1 гиг.

в Биосе нет пункта адвенс, драйвера не помогают.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Check out:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000020962.html Frequently Asked Questions for Intel® Graphics Memory on Windows® 10

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello loliop,

We understand you need assistance with your graphics card. We have moved the thread to our department so they can assist you.

Regards,

Nestor C
0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Check out:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000020962.html Frequently Asked Questions for Intel® Graphics Memory on Windows® 10

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello loliop,

Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support. I will be more than happy to help you. And I do apologize for the inconvenience, but for official support we can only provide you with assistance in English language.

I performed an automatic translation of your request, and this was the result:

"Prompt how to make that the video card worked on a constant for 1 gig.

in BIOS there is no point of advances, the drivers do not help."

If you are looking for a way to set the video card to constantly work at 1 GB, that would not be possible. It is not possible because the operating system will be in charge on decide how much video memory will be needed, and the memory in use will depend on the operating system needs.

If you are looking to set the maximum amount of memory dedicated to graphics, this option will usually be available in the BIOS settings. However, it will also depend on any limitations set by the computer manufacturer or the video card manufacturer.

To better assist you with your request, and to find more information about the maximum memory dedicated to graphics in your system, please let me know what is your processor model number, what is the operating system in your computer. If you are using a dedicated video card as well, please let me know its brand and model.

Regards,

Xavier A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello loliop,

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further assistance. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Xavier A.
0 Kudos