Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

تحديث المعالجات القديمة

lnte
Beginner

Hello, there is no update for Intel processor® Core™2 Duo Processor T7500
Please send an update program to the processor

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Shivam_Shobhit
New Contributor I

Hello lnte ,

Sorry to hear that but the processor which you are mentioning i.e. Intel Core™2 Duo Processor T7500 has been discontinued from the Intel end.

you can refer to the following link for any updates :

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/29761/intel-core-2-duo-processor-t7500-4m-cache-2-20-ghz-800-mhz-fsb.html

Apart from that, you can really share your issue with us in the community. We would be really happy to help you.

Regards,

Shivam_Shobhit

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Let me be brutually frank: this processor was released in 2006 and discontinued in 2009; Intel offers no support for processors systems this old.

It is unclear to me what kind of update you are looking for. If you are looking for a graphics driver update (which is a chipset feature, not a processor feature, BTW), there are none. If you are using Windows 10, Intel does not provide a Windows 10 graphics driver for systems this old. You are currently running on the inbox driver provided by Microsoft. This driver's performance is awful and its features poor. Microsoft has stated that they will NOT provide any updates for this driver.

Bottom line, if graphics works well enough, great, but if it doesn't, well, time to upgrade your hardware; there will be NO driver updates.

Sorry, reality bites,

...S

lnte
Beginner

Do you have an old updates package for this processor I'm working on Windows 7 please help

0 Kudos
Shivam_Shobhit
New Contributor I

Hello lnte ,

try using this link to get your packages : https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/29761/Intel-Core-2-Duo-Processor-T7500-4M-Cache-2-20-GHz-800-MHz-FSB-

Regards,

Shivam_Shobhit

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What specifically are you looking for? There isn't much that is specific to the processor. If it's a microcode update, you typically get these in a BIOS update for your motherboard. If it's a graphics driver update you want, this is a problem as Intel is not offering any downloads for Windows 7 as it has been discontinued. Actually, in general, Intel is not offering any downloads at all for products this old.

Sorry I didn't have a better answer,

...S