Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization

核显

grit
Beginner
大家好!我是一名学生,现在编写VGA的裸机驱动程序时碰到一些问题,希望得到大家的帮助。 具体是这样的,我有一台主机,上面使用的是intel的CPU i7 12700,我希望从底层编写一个对于CPU内的集显(AlderLake-S GT1)的驱动程序,以便我能够控制该设备的显示模式,例如分辨率和多屏显示,我调研得知这个显示控制器设备是挂载在PCIe总线上的,而且知道他是UHD Graphics,集成在CPU内部,因此我调研了很多intel的文档,包括"Intel Processor Graphics: Architecture and programming"、“Developer's Guide for Intel Processor Graphic”以及“Intel 64 and IA-32 Architectures Software Developer's Manual”,但是没有实质性的收获,因此特意来向您寻求一些帮助,希望您能够给我们一些建议关于如何去控制集显的输出模式等。
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @grit

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate. 

I am sorry to hear that you have problems with the driver, and I’ll be more than happy to help you.

Please answer the following:

·      Is there a specific error you are getting?

·      Is that for a game or an app?

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello grit

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello grit

We hope you are having a nice day. 

We have not heard back from you. So, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos