Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

1165G7 cannot play Gameloft Sniper Fury

rdsmokie
Beginner

Hi the above in a Dell laptop plays the game for like 4 mins and then closes the game down. I have tried all the available Dell and Intel drivers, factory reset laptop and game in in low everything. It does the same with microsoft solitaire suite. Is there a known bug with the Iris XE chips? Has anyone else had this issue with games?? I have been in touch with Dell and they say all hardware seems to be working fine.

I just downloaded the Intel CPU tester and I have 1 failure on the CPU Frequency

--- IPDT64 - Revision: 4.1.5.37
--- IPDT64 - Start Time: 28/07/2021 08:56:02

----------------------------------------------
-- Testing
CPU 1 - Genuine Intel - Pass.
CPU 1 - BrandString - Pass.
CPU 1 - Cache - Pass.
CPU 1 - MMXSSE - Pass.
CPU 1 - IMC - Pass.
CPU 1 - Prime Number - Pass.
CPU 1 - Floating Point - Pass.
CPU 1 - Math - Pass.
CPU 1 - GPUStressW - Pass.
CPU 1 - CPULoad - Pass.
CPU 1 - CPUFreq - Fail.

IPDT64 Failed
--- IPDT64 - Revision: 4.1.5.37
--- IPDT64 - End Time: 28/07/2021 08:59:57

FAIL

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello rdsmokie,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-  

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. Provide a full report from the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool.

- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792

3. Do you have the same issue with other games? If so, what are the name of the games?

4. Have you tried with driver version 30.0.100.9684?

- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30579/Intel-Graphics-Windows-DCH-Drivers

5. Is this issue recent? If so, when did it start?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello rdsmokie,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello rdsmokie, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

I recommend you check further with the laptop manufacturer and/or the game developer for instructions and requirements for the game.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos