Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20896 Discussions

2 GPU: Intel Arc A380 8 display

EnriqueGJr
Novice
Hi, I want to create a PC that is capable for 8 display with different content (web based content - power BI, Animation, Videos),
Is intel Arc A380 capable of doing it?
1080P displays required only.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello EnriqueGJr,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you have some questions related to the Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics.

Based on our website (ark.intel.com) the Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics supports up to 4 displays and the resolution supported is:

Max Resolution (HDMI):

4096 x 2160@60Hz

Max Resolution (DP):

7680 x 4320@60Hz

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
EnriqueGJr
Novice
Hello Deivid,

Sorry to Clarify we will buy 3 pieces of intel arc a380 and put it in a capable motherboard with 2 pcie 4 16x8 and 1 pcie 3 16x4 . Will i get 12 display (extended) out of it?
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello EnriqueGJr, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello EnriqueGJr, 

Thanks for your patience. Based on the investigation, I would like to let you know that there should be no problem to enable the extended display/desktop (the Intel term MGPU Combined Display, aka MCD) with this configuration. 

However, the platform performance will be capped by the lowest PCIe data throughput. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello EnriqueGJr, 

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello EnriqueGJr, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
EnriqueGJr
Novice

Hi Deivid,

Thank you, we are in the process of purchasing this PC with 3 GPU , and 12 TV display to try in out

0 Kudos