Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

21:9 resolution on Intel Iris Graphics 5100 not supported

HoogstoelK
Beginner

Hello,

I have a MacMini running Windows and it is using the IntelIris 5100 Graphics card. I have installed the latest drivers (version 20.19.15.5126). The maximum resolution I can choose is 2560x1440 (higher doesn't work). I went through the forum and found a way on how to create a custom resolution. I have created the 2560 x 1080 (60Hz and 59 Hz). They show up in the list with custom made resolutions. 

Then I want to select them and they do not appear in the list. I have tried all settings but the new custom resolution I created does not show up. Is it possible 21:9 is not supported?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
HoogstoelK
Beginner

Hereby the info files

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello HoogstoelK,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community Forums.

I would like to confirm that Apple* has explicitly requested all support inquiries or issues be addressed directly to them. You should be able to contact Apple* Support staff here:  https://support.apple.com/

I understand that you are using Windows*, however, the system is still running on an Apple* platform, and thus, Apple* has requested for all support inquiries to be addressed directly to them.

I will proceed to close this thread,  If you need further assistance in a different environment or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos