Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

2560x1080 is not available with UHD Graphic 620

AMeim1
Beginner

Hi.

I'm using an UHD graphic 620 with LG 29UM68 ultra-wide monitor. when i connect my laptop with HDMI cable to monitor, i cannot get maximum resolution of 2560x1080. the maximum resolution that listed in windows display setting is 1920x1080. what should i do?

the old laptop that i was using, had an Intel HD graphic 4600 and it worked just fine with this monitor. the cable that i'm using is my old cable that already works with my older laptop...

i'm using windows 10 version 1909

my laptop model: lenovo ideapad 530s 15-inch

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

AMeim1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

For this scenario, we recommend to install the graphics driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them work with your specific platform.

I looked in Lenovo's web site and the latest Intel® Graphics driver available is version 26.20.100.6999_WHQL, please install that driver and check if the 2560x1080 becomes available:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/cr/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/500-series/530s-15ikb/downloads/DS503055

If the problem persists after that, since the laptop works with the Intel® UHD Graphics 620 controller, we can always try to install the Intel® Generic Graphics driver version 26.20.100.7463 and then check again if the 2560x1080 resolution is now available:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29195/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=126789

If the resolution is still not showing, then please provide the Intel® Graphics report for us to be able to verify further details about the monitor:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics-drivers.html

To attach the report, once you choose "reply" select the "clip" icon on the lower-left corner.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Aditya1
Beginner

Hi Alberto,

I'm facing the same problem when I connected my Microsoft surface pro 6 to my LG 25UM58 monitor. I have reinstall the graphic card driver from you link above but the 2560x1080 display resolution still not available

Appreciate if you can help on this

Thank you

Regards,

Aditya

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

AMeim1, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello AMeim1, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos