Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

35" LG 35WN75CN ultra wide monitor + Intel UHD Graphics 620

funeralfog669
Beginner

Hello,

Before i go and buy the monitor I`d like to ask if this will work for me properly.

I have Latitude 5400  i5-8365U @ 1.60Ghz + 16 RAM + Intel UHD Graphics 620 and Dell K20A001 docking station connected to 2 x Dell P2319H monitors via DisplayPort that is on docking station.

If i buy 35" LG 35WN75CN ultra wide monitor  and will connect it to the dock station via display port that is connected to laptop via USB C will it perform properly at full resolution?

Thank you very much for help.

Peter M

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello funeralfog669,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand that you are looking to confirm if the new monitor will work on your system. We will be more than glad to help you.

If you are planning to add the monitor to the setup you already have, it may not work. Based on the processor specifications, the maximum number of displays supported by the integrated graphics is three. You have the two Dell P2319H monitors and the embedded display of your laptop. You are currently using the maximum supported display.

However, if you plan to replace one of your monitors with the new one, we advise you to contact Dell support for further compatibility information.

Best regards

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
funeralfog669
Beginner

Hello Jean O.,

I apologize i realized that i have not expressed myself correctly.

What i plan to do is to replace the 2 Dell monitors i have connected to docking station with the new 1 ultra wide monitor..

So it will be just embedded laptop display + 1x ultra wide monitor 35" LG 35WN75CN connected via DisplayPort at the docking station..

Would that work properly with the resolution 3440 × 1440 etc..?

Again, many thanks for finding your time to reply.. much appreciated.

Regards,

Peter M.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

In theory, it should work just fine - unless the laptop vendor screwed things up and the screen size is artificially limited by the embedded display size (hint: just in case, make sure you have installed the latest BIOS update that the vendor has released).

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
funeralfog669
Beginner
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello funeralfog669,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos